Planning a wedding can be a very daunting task. In between all the episodes of Four Weddings and Say Yes to the Dress, that you have to watch, all in the name of research of course, you have caterers to organise, flowers to choose, photographers to select. The list is seemingly endless . In an attempt to ease some stress we have put together a useful list of questions for you to ask your wedding caterer.
Questions for Wedding Caterers
- What types of food do they provide?
- Do they provide buffet style catering or a more formal menu?
- Has your caterer an understanding of the menu you want?
- Where are the ingredients sourced?
- Can they provide a menu and price?
- Is the menu suitable to the venue?
- Are crockery and glassware etc. included?
- When is the deposit necessary?
- When are pre-wedding tastings available?
- Does the price include staff?
- Do they have availability for your specific date?
- What services are you paying for?
- What is not included in the quotation?
There you go. We hope that helps ease the pain when choosing your wedding caterer.