In our last blog post we looked at some of our favourite savoury Christmas canapés. This time we are going to look at some of our favourite sweet canapés. Christmas is a time for indulgence and these delectable sweets will have you drooling.
- Mini Mincemeat and Cranberry tarts; because it is just not a Christmas party without our take on the classic mince pie.
- Amandine Christmas Fingers; Almonds are another traditional Christmas ingredient, this year forget the marzipan and try our delicious amandine fingers.
- Mini Chocolate Beetroot Brownies; these rich and lush brownies could almost count for one of your five a day!
- Mini Crème brûlée Spoons; A mouthful of heaven. Treat your guests with this rather special Christmas canapé.
- Raspberry Dip with Meringue Sticks; Can you think of a more delightful Christmas canapé?
- Mini Mixed Nut Tartlets; Sweet and nutty may be an apt description for some of the best people you know but it also perfectly describes these Christmas treats.
- Lemon Curd and Blueberry Tartlets; a classic flavour combination for your guests to enjoy. Delicious.
- Fennel Wafers; spoil your guests with these sophisticated canapés.
- Pistachio Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache; everybody loves a macaroon and this pistachio macaroon with chocolate ganache will knock the Christmas socks off of your guests.
There is nothing quite like arriving at a party and being handed a glass of wine and served a variety of delicious canapés and tasters. If you would like to add some real Christmas sparkle to your party or event talk to Eden Catering today about our wonderful canapé receptions.