Wedding Meal Costings
Eden Catering provides food of exceptional quality and freshness. We pride ourselves on using locally sourced ingredients to craft menus with unique flavours and creative combinations. Whether choosing your wedding meal whether it is a buffet, formal meal or combination of both, we are always happy to discuss the details of your special day, your wishes and wants, wherever your choice of venue, whatever your dream, and within your budget.
To give you an idea of the costs involved in wedding catering we have put together a sample menu. This sample menu represents our starting price of €38 per head.
*This is a sample menu only. We will work with you to create a special menu tailored to all your needs and wishes.
Sample menu, €38 per head:
- Trio of Dips – organic beetroot hummus, roast red pepper dip, black olive tapenade, served with a variety of flatbreads
- Free Range Breast of Chicken with a mushroom stuffing and served with a lime and crème fraiche sauce
- Buttered baby potatoes, green beans dressed in olive oil with carrot batons
- Meringue roulade filled with fresh cream and lemon curd and finished with toasted flaked almonds
- Hiring of crockery. We can organise this for you and based on 100 guests this usually works out at around €12-€15 per head but varies depending on the type and quality of crockery you decide on.
- Staff Costs. This depends on the type of wedding meal you decide on i.e. a buffet or a sit down full service meal. We can talk to you about this when you decide on your menu.
- We ask for 20% deposit on confirmation of wedding meal.